Slingo Love Island
If you're a fan of Love Island and you like Slingo, then this game is a match made in heaven, as you can find all your fave Slingo features with a cheeky Love Island twist! There's also the chance to win up to £5,000 CASH at a £100 stake, so don't be muggy - it's all to play for.
Here's the lowdown: Slingo combines all the excitement of bingo with the
thrill of online slots. You've got a 5x5 grid and the aim of the game is to
mark as many numbers off the grid as possible - like bingo. If you manage to
mark off a row of 5 numbers horizontally, vertically or diagonally you'll get
a slingo. You'll have 11 spins of the reel below your grid, and the numbers
that appear here will be marked off your grid. Look out for some of the
classic Slingo characters, too - they could help you on your way to some wins
or hinder your chances. Good luck!
How to play
Use the (-) and (+) buttons to adjust your stake, then hit the SPIN button
when you're ready to get the show started. Lights, camera, action!
Wondering what those aforementioned Slingo characters are? Check them out
- JOKER: This acts as a Wild and can mark off any number in the column above
- SUPER JOKERS: Marks off any number on the whole grid
- 3 OR MORE JOKERS/SUPER JOKERS in any combination: an instant cash prize
- FREE SPIN: appears in the centre column and gives you an extra spin - you can earn up to 6 of these in the whole game
- COIN: appears in the centre column and gives you an instant cash prize
- DEVIL: watch out for this trouble maker, as he can block potential matches on the reel
If that's not enough for you, there's also the chance to buy up to 6 extra
spins at the end of your game, to give you more chances to nab those all-
important slingos. Best of luck - and have fun!
Return to player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 95.00%, which means for every £100 staked,
the expected return would be £95.00.
You can buy up to 4 extra spins at the end of your game for another shot at the jackpot! For more information on how the extra spins feature works, head to in-game help.