It doesn’t get better than a classic game of Blackjack – even better when you can play it online or straight from your phone! Do exactly that in this traditional version of the game…
This high-resolution version of mobile Blackjack comes with totally intuitive controls, perfect pacing and smooth gameplay, all ensuring you can have the best possible Blackjack experience out there. On top of that, you can expect realistic, trustworthy outcomes, while players both old and new will love the game’s crisp, clean layout. The only question is: do you have what it takes to outplay the dealer!?
How To Play
If you’re not already familiar with the concept of Blackjack, the game is simple to pick up. Your aim whilst playing is to beat the dealer’s hand by getting a lower hand value without exceeding 21, where the value of your hand is determined by combining the value of your cards. Exceeding 21 is known as ‘going bust’, and if the value of your hand is equal to 21, you’ve got a Blackjack. Got it? Good!
To start, click a chip to select a CHIP CIRCLE, then click the bet circle in the middle of the table to add your selected chip to your bet. It’s useful getting to grips with the following commands to help you play:
- DEAL – click begin your game
- DOUBLE BET – click to double your current bet
- REBET – click after a game to place the same bet again
- REBEAT AND DEAL – click to place same bet and start new game in one click
- CLEAR ALL – click to remove your bet from the table
If neither you nor the dealer has Blackjack after the cards are dealt, you can attempt to improve your outcome by playing out your hand. Choose from the following commands (depending on your cards:
- HIT – click to request another card. You can keep drawing cards until you stand OR until the value of your hand exceeds 21 and you go bust!
- STAND – click to take no more cards for this hand
- SPLIT – available if the first two cards in your hand are the same value. Click to split your cards into two separate hands and place an additional bet equal to your main bet. If you split Aces, you can only get one more card per split hand!
- DOUBLE DOWN – available for the first two cards of any hand. Click to double your bet and draw exactly one more card
As soon as your hands are played, the dealer will reveal the face-down card and must draw until the value of the hand is 17 or higher. All of your non-busted hands will win if the dealer goes bust, so finger’s crossed! Otherwise, the dealer’s hand is compared to each your non-busted hands and all winning hands pay out 1 to 1. If both hands come to a tie, the bet for that hand will ‘push’, meaning it’ll return to you.
This feature gives you a bit of security as you play, so it’s worth knowing about. You’ll be offered an insurance bet if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, since an Ace gives the dealer a strong chance of getting a blackjack. If you accept the offer, another bet equal to half your main bet is placed before the dealer’s hand is checked for Blackjack. However, if the dealer gets Blackjack, you’ll forfeit your main bet and your insurance bet will pay out 2 to 1. If you’re lucky and the dealer doesn’t get Blackjack, your main bet remains active and your insurance bet is forfeited.
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.60% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.60. Malfunction voids all pays and play.